Wednesday 14 August 2013

Christmas Pocket Card

I saw this folded card somewhere, and foolishly did not book mark it or write down where I saw it, so I can not give credit where credit is due. I apologize for that, and if anyone knows where I saw it(original one had Christmas Trees on it), please feel free to let me know. I also do not know what this is called, so I gave it a name so that I would know what you were referring to when you asked questions.


The papers I used were from the new Frosted Cardmaking Workshop from CTMH , with the exception of the chocolate that I used for the snowflake..The base is Olive,and is cut 6 " x 12",and scored at 6" and 10". The base of the insert,also cut in olive is 5" x 4 3/4"
The print paper is as follows : 2 cut at 5 3/5" x 3 x 3/34"
                                            1 cut at 5 3/4"x 1 3/4"
                                            4 3/4" x 4 1/2" (for insert)
Colonial White for insert is 4 1/2" x 4 1/4"

All pieces were cut with corner rounder before putting together. The snowflake and greeting  stamps are included in this wonderful Frosted Cardmaking Workshop!! When you adhere the front fold to the back, use a very fine line of adhesive very near the edge so that your insert will fit inside . I used the glue pen from CTMH, it is awesome for those little things you need to glue. The snowflake is from the new Artbooking Cartridge also from CTMH(if you haven't seen it yet, you are going to LOVE it). I did not jot down the size, but I believe it is 3 1/4 ". I cut two, one in Colonial White and One in Chocolate.I put one on top of the other and just off set it so you could see both. The ribbon is 1 1/4" Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain. The center accent on the snowflake is from the new Rosewood Min-Medley Accents Collection, and I love it !! Don't forget to punch a whole in the tag insert to run a ribbon through . Ink color is Chocolate. Hope you try this card. It really comes together quickly and can be used to give a gift card or as a tag on a gift for someone special. Enjoy, and don't forget to make good use of all you little bits and pieces!!


1 comment: