Friday 17 January 2014

Calgary

What an exciting week I am  having. I am spending the next week in between Calgary and Cremona Alberta, visiting with my boys and their families. Spending time with my grand babies Arabella and Zachary is so wonderful and I can't get enough!! I took some time today to meet up with a fellow Close To My Heart independent  consultant from Cochrane Alberta, Nancy Kline. You can check out this wonderful lady's blog here. I must say, that even though Nancy is a senior director with Close To My Heart, she was so down to earth, easy to talk to and so enthusiastic about meeting me.We had a wonderful chat, even though I drug along my daughter-in-law and two small children.   Nancy made me feel like I was having coffee with an old friend and I cannot wait to meet her when I come back again in June for the birth of my sixth grandchild.She did say, she had never been to Nova Scotia, so I think we should make it our mission to have her visit and show her our beautiful end of the country. Thanks for a great morning Nancy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment