Friday 7 February 2014

Skylark Mini Album

I am absolutely in love with the new Skylark Paper Pack from Close to My Heart . I have done so many wonderful projects this week with it, but I have to say the mini album for a friend is by far my favorite. With just one pack of paper,a pkg of Skylark Compliments, and a pkg of Skylark Assortment, I created this album. The pages were cut with the Artbooking cartridge, also from CTMH. The only other elements added to this list were white daisy cardstock, jute, and a little pokadot green ribbon. It was so much fun to create, and I cannot wait to give this to my friend !! Hope this little project inspires you to get creative and see what you can accomplish !! Click on my Shop Now link , and order your supplies today !!!









1 comment:

  1. This is so nice! I love the edges of the album. I may have to scraplift!

    ReplyDelete