Monday 26 May 2014

Soccer ! Soccer !

Upon seeing sketch # 57 from Altantic Hearts Sketch Challenge , I knew immediately what I wanted to do. I have a grand daughter who is having a birthday in June, and she and her sisters are into soccer. They have been playing since before they started school. A few minor adjustments to the sketch, and voila, done !!
Quick and easy, and I know Erika will love this!! The soccer balls were cut from the cartridge "Life's a Party, and popped up with dimensionals .The wonderful hexagon paper is one from the Fundamentals Basic Assortment Paper , new to Close To My Heart this season. This wonderful paper pack offers 20(yes 20!!) double-sided 12" x12" sheets(2 each of 10 designs),same design on both sides.One side with matt finish and one side with glossy resist pattern, for only $19.95.
 I matted it with black, tied some black and grey bakers twine, a few black pearls and done. Who says you can't do a great looking card in no time !! That is what I have this week........no time!! Getting ready to go out west to see my grand babies and meet new baby when she arrives.
 Hope you all have a great two weeks(I know I will !!) and don't forget to make good use of all you little bits and pieces.

1 comment:

  1. This card is fabulous, love the detail of the soccer balls, and the paper from the Fundamental line is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete