Monday 10 June 2013

Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge # 7

Wow, sketch # 7 already. I am really enjoying  being on the Atlantic Heart Sketch Design Team. It has turned out to be a lot more fun and a lot less nerve racking than I had  first anticipated. Thanks for having me Michelle and Darla. You two are so kind and patient.

I kept pretty much to the sketch, other than changing it horizontally. I needed to do up some grad cards, and thought this was a great  sketch to use. So as usual, I am doing double duty with what I want to do and what I have to do. The challenge being the want, and getting some grad cards done being the have to............LOL.

My card is very easy. I cut the grad hat from the Locker Talk Cricut cartridge.The  card is a 5 x7. First layer black, second layer is the marvelous silver glitter  paper from CTMH.  This  lovely 12 x12 sheets of glitter paper is sold in packs of three (brown, tan and gold) and (black, grey and silver). I love them all !!  Then one more layer of white. The congratulations is an older stamp I have, and  I  heat embossed this with silver. I finished it all off with a silver diamond shaped brad to hold the tassel and three black small brad for the accent.

 Be sure and join the fun over at Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge, and don't forget to make good use of all your bits and pieces.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous Graduate card. Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb! New follower fom Karles group. Im pretty new to blogging and have a ton to learn! Lol
    Love this graduation card!!

    ReplyDelete