Wednesday 6 November 2013

No Better Time To Join Our Team


I have been a scrapbooker, card maker, paper crafter for almost 10 years, using all and any products on the market. In January of this year, I decided I would like to teach my craft to others by showing them that paper crafting was not just about "scrapbooking".  I love making special card and gifts for friends and family. As with most things I do, this quickly grew into selling at craft fairs and shows.
My most rewarding venture by far , is sharing and teaching this craft to my students.

Having taken that step, my next logical step was to find a company that I could purchase from to have supplies on the ready .
 I have friends who were consultants for  three top companies, Stampin' Up, Close To My Heart, and Creative Memories, and have made purchases from all three. So how do I choose ? Where do I go?? 
I decided on Close to My Heart and here are the reasons why.  They have good quality products, that fit all my paper crafting needs, at a price that I can afford. There is beautiful ,good quality ,coordinating papers , acrylic stamps that are among the best in the business, inks , tools, bling and so much more at affordable prices.  Just as important, they let me know that this is my business and that if teaching classes and selling at shows was how I wanted to proceed then that was great with them. Having home gatherings is the bases of this business , but is not the only way to go. What works for your needs is what you do.

This fall, Close To My Heart is offering a fabulous incentive program for new consultants,who sign up now through Dec 15th  a free Picture My life scrapbooking program!!

Each kit will contain:
  • 10 memory protectors to hold creative combinations of these cards:
  • Forty-four (44) 4″ × 6″ cards (2 each of 22 designs) which come in 14 vertical and 8 horizontal designs.
  • You also get Seventy-eight (78) 3″ × 4″ cards (3 each of 26 designs) which come in 10 vertical designs and 16 horizontal designs.
  • That’s 122 cards in a variety of combinations!
  • And there will be EIGHT choices in themes that will make your on-the-go scrapbooking tailored to what's happening today, in your life -- perfect for the busy scrapper!
  • It's retail price is $24.95 and it's available beginning February 1st .....
This is only ONE design of our *new* Picture My Life
scrapbooking kits! You’ll have 8 to choose from.
Join for only $49 and receive this kit below containing $155 worth of products, and have the opportunity to earn a Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programs for FREE when you sign up to become a Close To My Heart Consultant on my team!
To join my team today and take advantage of all that  Close To My Heart has to offer, you can sign up on my Close To My Heart website , or email me at bhimelman@gmail.com.
THERE IS NO BETTER TIME TO COME JOIN OUR TEAM !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment