Tuesday 29 April 2014

In Honour

We lost a friend and fellow crafter this week, and I was not going to do my post. However,  I could not sleep last night and kept thinking how courageous she was and how she never  gave up over her two and half year battle with pancreatic cancer. She loved making cards, and did so even when she was not feeling her best. It made me get out of bed and do this week's challenge for her.
R.I.P
Sandra
May God have a huge room full of bits and pieces for you to play with
You will be missed

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you did and a wonderful way to honour her. 💗
    My deepest sympathies to you, her friend and to all her other friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, I'm so sorry that you lost a dear friend. This is a lovely card in honour of her. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous! What a wonderful gesture for your beloved friend. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete