Tuesday 14 April 2015

Blossom

Well, it is April and spring is officially here. There is still a lot of snow on the ground, and it sure looks like it is still winter, but today I smelled the change in the air, and I think we are finally on the right track for some blossoms in the not too distant future. There are sure to be lots of birds chirping and flowers blooming over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
I love being on the design team for AHSC. There are always such interesting sketches to work from, and the ladies come up with so many ideas!!
Here is this weeks sketch # 103
I changed it up a usual. Never could follow the crowd..............LOL


Oh my gosh, I just have to say, that the new Blossom paper pack from the spring and summer Seasonal Expressions just released at the first of this month, is one of my favorites!! Close To My Heart has out done themselves this time. This paper pack is so springy and colorful. I have used most of it up already, and need to order more. I actually had to use up "bits and pieces" to pull this card together.
The stamp set is April's Stamp Of The Month ,also from Close to My Heart. This darling stamp set has so many little sayings to use with the antique typewriter, there is sure to be something to fit everyone you need to make a card for!
I made this card for someone special, and I am sure it will bring back fond memories of our high school days, when we actually used on of these old relics. 
I had so much fun doing this card. I hope you have a wonderful crafty week, enjoy the spring sunshine, and don't forget to use up all your little bits and pieces.

4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this stamp! Love it with the brighter colors...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp set! Can't wait until I receive it this week! I love your take on this sketch :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the off kilter typewriter! Gives it some whimsy and the colors are so fun and spring!

    ReplyDelete