Tuesday 12 May 2015

Near the Sea

It has been a little bit since I was here. Sometimes life gets in the way. I really love this weeks sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge . The moment I saw it, I knew what paper I wanted to use. The challenge for me,was to see if I could find any bits and pieces left over to be able to pull it off.
Well, I did, but I want you to know it was tough. I love the Tommy paper pack from Close To My Heart  (now retired) so much I purchased several pkgs at the time. I am glad I did as I have used it many, many times for all kinds of occasions .

I don't think I can squeeze another card out of this paper. I did however get this one put together. I hope you like it, and I hope you make good use of all your little bits and pieces. Have a great crafting week !

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card - a very masculine design (which I loved Tommy for too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard sometimes to part with our favorites but you did a great card and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete