Wednesday 30 July 2014

Masculine Nautical Card

Well, sketch # 65 over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge did not give me any problems at the time, but my own carelessness did. I had this post all done and linked. I was working on a different project, was not happy with what I had written, so I deleted it..................well, I thought I did. Turns out I deleted the post for sketch #65 !! Some days are trying, that is all I am going to say about that!! So here we go again, but I am sorry to say that because of time restraints this week, this will be a short blog.
Here is the sketch :
This is my take on this sketch:
I love nautical cards, and since I needed a masculine card this month, I went with it. The stamp is one I have had for a very long time, and have no idea from whence it came. LOL ( not unusal for me) The cardstock is Outdoor denim from Close To My Heart, as well as the chevron ribbon. I love the blue and white together. The sentiment was computer generated, then I just cut the cardtock with my oval cutter with a background to mount it on. Layered them and cut about 2/3 of the oval away and tucked it under the ribbon. 
I hope you get a chance to pop over to AHSC and join us for our weekly challenge, and don't forget to make good use of all you little bits and pieces !1


No comments:

Post a Comment